- This event has passed.
Deluxe Whiskey & Food Experience
Saturday, December 21, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm GMT€69
Our Deluxe Food & Whiskey Experience is the most decadent and enjoyable way to spend your time in Dublin. This experience is for those who want to spoil themselves or others. We show you how to enjoy aged statement whiskeys, that have matured to the point of perfection, with hand-selected Irish cheese and handmade chocolates.
We will guide you through the secrets behind Ireland’s beloved indulgences and show you what makes our city a great gastronomic destination. Your expert local guide will explain the science behind each food pairing while you enjoy the unique taste sensations that pairing whiskey and food can achieve.
Our high-quality food and whiskeys are selected to provide unique taste experiences that will delight the senses. This experience is perfect for newcomers to whiskey and also seasoned whiskey lovers. This is the perfect experience to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or other special life events.
Our tours are kept small in size so everyone gets to enjoy feeling part of a special Dublin experience. We only use deluxe Irish whiskey – that has aged for at least 12 years – so no burning sensation or bad taste left in your mouth when it’s over. Our venues are situated close to each other so you stay dry and warm in Dublin’s famous wet weather – this is not a walking food tour so you get to enjoy the most of each venues hospitality.
– Learn the history of Irish whiskey as you sample 5 different whiskey styles.
– Experience artisan cheese, fruit, crackers & handmade chocolates.
– Small group size ensures an intimate experience away from the crowds.
– Our venues are in the same area so you stay dry & warm in Dublin’s famous wet weather.
– This is not a walking tour or pub crawl – but it is lots of fun.
– Learn tips on tasting technique and how to enjoy Irish whiskey.
– Highly trained whiskey guides with a passion for Irish whiskey.
– Maximize time spent in Dublin knowing you are in the best bars in the city.
– Local guides offer recommendations on the best places to eat and drink in Dublin.