The Discover Irish Whiskey Podcast is a collaboration between Irish Whiskey Magazine and Drinks Ireland|Irish Whiskey
The new podcast mini-series will bring together the very best of Irish whiskey and showcase the depth and diversity within the category. Hosted by industry expert John Cashman and Editor of Irish Whiskey Magazine Serghios Florides, the #DiscoverIrishWhiskey series will feature a panel of leading figures from across the industry to debate and explore Irish whiskey in an edgy and informative setting.
Episode 2: How new Irish distilleries are shaking things up
Episode 3: Irish whiskey: a world-leader in cask finishing.
The event will be co-hosted by Serghios Florides and John Cashman.
- Alex Chasko, Master Distiller, Teeling Whiskey Company
- Paul Corbett, Head Distiller, Clonakilty Distillery
- Seamus Lowry, National Brand Ambassador, Bushmills
- Sabine Sheehan, Global Brand Ambassador, Lambay Irish Whiskey
Episode 1: To debate and explore what makes Irish whiskey unique we’re joined by some of Irish whiskey’s most renowned blenders:
- Sarah Dowling, Blender and Distiller with Cooley Distillery.
- Billy Leighton, Chief Blender with Irish Distillers
- Noel Sweeney, Master Distiller and Blender with Powerscourt Distillery
Irish Whiskey Magazine is the worlds only publication dedicated to sharing authentic insights into the exciting world of Irish whiskey.